Sunday, September 7, 2008

Anger is only one letter short of danger.

 

It has been a great August. Anyway Holiday's are over. anyway it didnt feel like holidays at all, rushing up and down to bukittimah, for NCO Camp, class gathering, band, tuition.
how busy can my life get?
im caged at home. Mama dont allow me to go out today ask me finish homeworks.

Church :( Didnt get to see cell at all this week and my cousin! tatjna, k this is lame, i will go next week!

Samurai Girl is quite interesting! must watch!
anyway currently playing soldier front -.- kind of like cs,
but i dont wow/dota ok! :D bye.

must finish homework, my parents are paying so much for my trips/my laptop/ my soon-to-get handphone. and all.
:(
bye.

Samurai Girl
Nineteen-year-old girl named Heaven discovers that the well-to-do businessman who adopted her as an infant is actually the head of Yakuza, the Japanese mafia responsible for murdering her brother. Upon leaving her family Heaven decides to become a samurai with the help of her new American friends, and grows determined to take down her father's empire. This series is based on the popular novels for young people.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: