Wednesday, September 3, 2008

If it is not right, do not do it; if it is not true, do not say it.

Rushed down to Simei CC for the badminton, only like3pm den i wanted to play badminton den doubles, so when times up i still wanted to play,
but at the same time i know i had work to do, choices and consequences,
so i went for tuition, its ok, 3hrs! wow,

ok, anyway the badminton is a class thing, alright,
im like a busy man,... here busy there busy.
self discipline,
must constantly remind myself to put play aside and be serious, ok be serious during work, not church! church=fun time! ok
Looking forward to see my cousins agn -.-||

bye! tmr, tuition 3hrs again! and my phone spoil agn -.- ok my mama want to buy me a new one, considering, im a bad boy so i will feel bad,
"Me feel guilty" HAHAHAHAHAH -.-
bye.

No comments: